Sunday 15 November 2009

Slicky Racoon says hello.

Hello.

This blog is made by a man. A straight man (as far as I can tell), not a gay or metrosexual man.

I have hair on my chest (and in other places you most likely don't want to hear) I'm not the neatest guy in the world and my socks have been unwashed for so long that actually little spaceships fly around my toes. There's sentient life evolved down there.

That doesn't mean I don't shower, I don't look after my appearance and that I'm not a gentleman (ya right!). It just means that sometimes I just won't go out of my way if I'm feeling convenient in a situation... like any man would do...

Yet, I feel the urge to write my thoughts. To speak out to the public and anyone with enough free time in their hands to read the thoughts of a Slicky Racoon.

This blog is about man thoughts, man stuff and man bullshit. Welcome.

1 comment:

  1. καλο ξεκινημα και κυριως καλη συνεχεια, αλλα γιατι γραφεις στα αγγλικα;

    ReplyDelete